||Tips For Saving Money On Travel
1. Go during the off season. Not only will this save you money, but it will probably be alot less crowed!
2. Book a package deal. By booking your airfare, hotel and car rental all at once you can save big, especially if your making last minuteplans. Airlines sometimes roll unbooked seats into these deals, which don't show the separate discounts.
3. Ask for a discount! This works best for smaller chains and local hotels. They probably don't have a big advertising budget and may be willing to give you a discount or a free night for booking with them. It doesn't hurt to ask!
4. Traveling with a large group? Look into renting a house instead of booking individual hotel rooms. Having a full kitchen will save you money on your food bill too.
5. Be flexible with your travel dates. Booking last minute can save you lots of money! Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
6. Go All-inclusive! You pay one price for all your meals, drinks and entertainment at the resort. Usually your tips are included in the
price too! So all you need to worry about is relaxing on a white sand beach!
7. Cruises are another great way to go, especially if you live close to a cruise port! With tons of meal and entertainment options right on the ship, you'll never be hungry or bored. Although only some drinks are included (alcohol and soda are NOT included), it's still a great option. Traveling with kids that drink alot of soda? Most ships have a discounted card you can purchase at the beginning of the cruise that will allow them to have unlimited soda for a flat fee! Ready to book? Get great deals on Last Minute Cruises